Friday, December 26, 2008

tagged by haslinda...

npe r,ske main tag mengetag ni???xpe,disbbkn aku baik,aku lyn je r...hehe...

one, let's just pretend i have it
what if your ex said these to you ??

1. Hi how are ya?
=>fine..thanks 4 asking..huhu..
2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
=>really u asking me??cm xcye je..
3. I LOVE U..
=>oic...huhu..
4. DO u want some cookies?
=>hmm...bleh gak...asl baik semcm??
5.Can you take me a picture?!?
=>hmm...ok..
6.Help me in my homework!
=>nope...wat r sndri...kau pkir aku kuli kau...
7. Here's my gift to you...
=>thanks SGT...
8. Let's just be textmates
=>xnk...
9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
=>i want it...haha...
10.Let's sit together in the bus
=>xnk aku...dok r sowg...
11. Hi baby
=>u say it 2 me???im not ur baby...huhu...
12. Your still cute!
=>owh...eh??i know...huhu...
13.I still LOVE you!
=>owh..
14.Can I visit your house?
=>xyah r...menyushkn aku je nk lyn...
15.Do you love me?
=>nope...my love is just 4 the one who appreciate me.... :p

No comments: